NFB & Getting Certified

From: Smith, Denise <denise.smith@idea.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:33:07 -0500
To: "'David Poehlman'" <poehlman1@comcast.net>, wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi all -

So I have spent half the day trying to reach someone at the NFB about
getting the actual application package to do the whole Web Accessibility
Consultant (WAC) thingy & so far have had zero luck. As near as I can tell,
you have to go through the operator who keeps sending me to a dead end
voicemail that says "if i have a product, mail it in." Unfortunately, I
can't mail in my HTML department. The web site covers the basic
requirements,  but perhaps I have (wrongly) assumed that there is a
submission package?

Is anyone else pursuing this? Or perhaps knows who the appropriate contact
is? Its been incredibly frustrating.

Thanks!

Denise