Re: Remember Southwest Airlines?

From: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Subject: Remember Southwest Airlines?

> Well, after winning an ADA complaint about the inaccessibility of
> their Web site, Southwest Airlines is suddenly promoting the changes
> it has made to improve accessibility:

Good news indeed - and well spotted!

In creating a blog entry to mark the occassion I'm trying to find a legal
opinion piece on the original case ruling on the Southwest Airlines suit. I
vaguely recall a link to it from http://joeclark.org/accessiblog/ - but I'm
struggling to find it. (And its bl***y annoying that googling on "Southwest
Airlines Accessibility" returns my blog entry as top result - hardly an
authorative source).

The best I can find this morning is Cynthia Brewer's post to this mailing
list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1998JanMar/0351.html
Although its a good enough resource for me, I keep recalling (imagining?) a
legal opinion piece on the actual "flawed" ruling - any ideas?

Thanks
Mike.