Accessibility Resources?

From: Matthew Ogston <matthew@ogston.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:52:55 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
I am currently researching for a major new project and wondered if anyone knew of one definitive site that deals with all angles of web accessibility?
I know the WAI site has quite a lot of links, but I'm looking for articles, white papers, guides, general resources, software and similar links, all available from one source. Kind of like "yahoo" but dedicated to accessibility links only.

Is this a tall order, or should I just stick to good 'ol Google?

Kind Regards,
Matthew Ogston

matthew@ogston.com
http://www.ogston.com