Re: Accessibility Resources?

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:26:50 -0700
To: "Matthew Ogston" <matthew@ogston.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Matthew,

Not quite Yahooesque in scope, but here are a few (by no means a
comprehensive list, but any one of them will keep you busy for a while):

http://www.icdri.org/
(includes general disability info as well as web access)

http://www.webaim.org/
(tutorials, guides, etc)

http://www.jimthatcher.com/
(including the wondrous side-by-side comparison of WAI & Section 508)

Apologies to everyone else for leaving your pages out. :) Brevity is my
goal here.

Patrick