Re: User style sheets was: pt vs px for font sizes

From: Timothy J. Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:49:27 -0400
To: "SHARPE, Ian" <Ian.SHARPE@cambridge.sema.slb.com>
CC: "'Matt May'" <mcmay@w3.org>, "'W3C-WAI-IG List'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>

SHARPE, Ian wrote:

 > I'm not particularly well up on the CSS spec but would guess from
 > this behaviour that "dark blue" is not standard. Saying that, the
 > rest of the output, although simple, does seem to work well and I
 > agree that it is a much need tool for those unfamiliar with CSS.

"dark blue" is not standard, however "darkblue" is... however you would
be better off to use the corresponding HEX (#00008B) as it is more
likely to work in more browsers.

I have a sidebar page which lists valid colors here:
	http://tntluoma.com/sidebars/triplecolors/

And other web design sidebars here:
	http://tntluoma.com/sidebars/

TjL