RE: Authoring Style Sheets RE: User style sheets was: pt vs px fo r font sizes

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:26:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: "SHARPE, Ian" <Ian.SHARPE@cambridge.sema.slb.com>
cc: "'Matt May'" <mcmay@w3.org>, "'W3C-WAI-IG List'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>

Right. There are requirements in the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
[1] for these things to be "clear and obvious" (that's potentially
subjective, even with the exact wording which is slightly tighter, but at
least in claiming conformance a developer has to have some argument that
explains how it is clear...)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG10 is the Recommendation, with a draft for a new
version available at http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG-wombat and the group
developing them works publicly so you can go there to look at their latest
internal working draft.