Re: Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

For those of you who have expressed interest in information comparing different e-learning platforms I have come across another relevant site: http://www.c2t2.ca/landonline/evalapps.asp

The structure used for the reviews is very comprehensive and there is a comprehensive review of WebCT 3.7 but the review on Blackboard is lacking in detail. Also appears to be an older version of Blackboard that has been reviewed. Several other e-learning platforms are reviewed at this site and well worth checking out and bookmarking to check for regular updates of the reviews.

Sincerely

Denise

Dr Denise L Wood
Lecturer: Professional Development (online teaching and learning)
and EASI online instructor
University of South Australia
CE Campus, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph:  (61 8) 8302 2167
Fax: (61 8) 8302 2363
Mob: (0413 648 260)

Email:Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au or Denise@easi.cc