Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:32:38 +0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I am doing an accessibility audit of Blackboard for one of the course in my
University. Assuming there are people on the list who have used the product
- I would appreciate comments about how accessible or inaccessible they
found it to be.

Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: