Accessibility problems with Blackboard?

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:32:38 +0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I am doing an accessibility audit of Blackboard for one of the course in my
University. Assuming there are people on the list who have used the product
- I would appreciate comments about how accessible or inaccessible they
found it to be.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: