RE: Long desc techniques - what is the url pointing to?

At 8:20 AM +0000 1/29/02, Scarlett Julian (ED) wrote:
>Excuse my obvious lack of grasping your point Jim but why is that
>description page inaccessible? If it contains plain text and nothing else it
>can be accessed by any browser.

Actually, plain text is less accessible than HTML by far.  Properly
marked up HTML is much better.

For an example of an excessive longdesc on my own page, see the
following, which also has a download link for the image (and appropriate
styling for the rest of the site, plus navigation):

      http://kynn.com/pics/dlinks/family.html

Perhaps I should add the image itself to the page.  Any thoughts?

--Kynn

Forthcoming: Teach Yourself CSS in 24 Hours