RE: Long desc techniques - what is the url pointing to?

Excuse my obvious lack of grasping your point Jim but why is that
description page inaccessible? If it contains plain text and nothing else it
can be accessed by any browser.

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.