Re: img alt text, links and titles

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:29:53 -0800
To: kynn-eda@idyllmtn.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Forget to take your medicine again, Kynn?

Here is what I meant by my questions:

Which browsers or AT support longdesc and how do they indicate that a
longdesc is available? How does one follow the longdesc to the image
description?

I'm not sure how I could make them any clearer. Though the questions
were posed in response to your post, they were posted to the list, not
to you personally. The reason is simple: I don't know the answers and I
think it is important to know. I can't evaluate how the presence of a
longdesc description should be indicated until I know how longdesc is
implemented.

To paraphrase Freud: Sometimes a question is just a question...

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington