Re:(WA) Legal requirements RE: statistics

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 kynn-eda@idyllmtn.com wrote:

> The problem is not old equipment, the problem is browsers which are not
> standards compliant.  A browser which is old but compliant with HTML
>
> When we are talking about Netscape 4, we are not talking about old
> software, we are talking about 4.79, the most recent release, and a
> number of recent releases going back quite a while.  Netscape 3 is
> actually less problematic because it does not have broken support for
> CSS -- it has none, which is _acceptable_ under the CSS 2 backwards-
> compatible specification.

hmmmm,  I have netscape 4.76 that came with my latest version of Linux. I
don't use it, but to try something out.   give me the URL of a site or two
where this is a problem

I want to visit using a couple different browsers to see how they are
rendered differently.

will probably visit using my default LYNX  and then in let's see what do I
have handy
Netscape
Mozilla
Konquerer
not sure what else is loaded.....

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks