Re: List or Newsgroups? (RE: Help Unsubscribing)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:45:51 -0500 (EST)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The archive of this list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig
allows messages to be viewed in date order, in a threaded format, or
organised by author. (Threads are broken into 3 month sections, which can
minimise them or be annoying, depending on your prespective).

By the way, if anyone has comments related to the accessibility of the
archive (especially from a "I have this problem because..." perspective,
maybe they would like to start a thread...

cheers

Charles