Software Quality Assurance (SQA) and Web Accessibilty?

From: Phillip Pi <philpi@apu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:31:20 -0800 (PST)
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi. I am wondering if anyone on this mailing list is involved with
Software Quality Assurance for Web Accessibility. I assume this area in
the Information Technology field is small. Are there any organizations and
companies that focus on Web Accessbility? I want to know if this area is
something that I can be part of.

Thank you in advance for a reply.
-- [Signature]
"May 10,000 ants never invade your underwear drawer." --unknown
--
  /\___/\                                             Phillip Pi (Ant)
 / /\ /\ \              E-Mail: philpi@earthlink.net or philpi@apu.edu