Re: Software Quality Assurance (SQA) and Web Accessibilty?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:13:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: Phillip Pi <philpi@apu.edu>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Phillip Pi wrote:

> Hi. I am wondering if anyone on this mailing list is involved with
> Software Quality Assurance for Web Accessibility. I assume this area in
> the Information Technology field is small. Are there any organizations and
> companies that focus on Web Accessbility? I want to know if this area is
> something that I can be part of.

Site Valet focuses on both quality and accessibility.

If you tell me what in particular you're interested in, maybe I can
suggest something.  BTW - if you browse the w3c-wai-er-ig mailinglist
archives you will find reference to various unpublished but working
prototypes of possible interest at Site Valet and elsewhere.

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>