Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:17:58 -0700
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@comcast.net, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

Again, different points of views.  There are blind people who believe
that thier needs are not well understood nor researched by HCI/usability
people.  If something is being created from a universal design
perspective, then it is important to understand the needs of each
type of user, including blind people.

Scott