Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:26:33 -0400
To: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I can only deal in facts.

----- Original Message -----
From: "phoenixl" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <phoenixl@sonic.net>; <poehlman1@comcast.net>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Hi,

Again, different points of views.  There are blind people who believe
that thier needs are not well understood nor researched by HCI/usability
people.  If something is being created from a universal design
perspective, then it is important to understand the needs of each
type of user, including blind people.

Scott