Updated Bobby /approved sites what are that?

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:19:05 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Kynn, Chas and the others.

 I just tested  my fansite in Bobby again and it becomes even still more
strange.

In a few pages of the same site I coded songtitles in another language  as
 german like  <span xml:lang="it">Pizza Wundaba</span> and there Boby does
 not see any accessproblem.

Only in <html  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
 xml:lang="de"> it gives an accessibility errror.

I visited also some so called submitted approved sites. I did not think they
 were very  usable and in one site  I clicked a link and I got a page
without
 warning downloaded.to my computer (what I really hate) .
 It that an approved accessible site??? I will eat all my toes when those
 site accessible  is...

 greetings
 Ineke