Re: Updated Bobby /approved sites what are that?

At 8:19 PM -0800 12/20/01, Ineke van der Maat wrote:
>  I just tested  my fansite in Bobby again and it becomes even still more
>strange.
>In a few pages of the same site I coded songtitles in another language  as
>  german like  <span xml:lang="it">Pizza Wundaba</span> and there Boby does
>  not see any accessproblem.

That's because Bobby does not see xml:lang as a "problem", it just has
no idea what the attribute is.

In other words, that looks like <span asdf="fdsa">something</span>
to Bobby.  Bobby has no way of knowing that it's an attempt to indicate
a language change; ergo, it can't flag it.

--Kynn