Re: how can faculty be advised on this project?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:16:03 -0500
To: "* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Cc: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
for a broader audience:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alice Anderson" <alice.anderson@DOIT.WISC.EDU>
To: <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 4:08 PM
Subject: how can faculty be advised on this project?

Hello group,

Today a faculty asked me to look at the site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~devise/devise/javascreen/applications.html
and give feedback on how to make accessible.

I'm not technologically savvy, don't know javascript, and wonder
if anyone has seen text equivalents for this type of applet
application/interactive visualization?

When I have a faculty interested in doing the "right thing" I want to
help,
but in this case don't know where to begin.

All comments on or off-line will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--

Alice Anderson, Division of Information Technology (DoIT) Learning
Technology & Distance Education (LTDE)