Re: SGB Speaking Graphical Browser (or desktop)

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:45:57 +0000
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hope I didn't suggest Xemacspeak isn't possible.

I did a fairly thorough search, and only found requests.
also asked a few bods and no one knows how to get it going....

Perhaps I'll ask the xemacs newsgroup, except I haven't yet got newsgroups
working....

the websound project looks interesting but I've forsworn MS for the present,
whilst I try  to get our sites working in a few other browsers.

--
jonathan chetwynd

http://www.peepo.com "have fun surfing the net"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org