Re: SGB Speaking Graphical Browser (or desktop)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 03:50:54 -0500 (EST)
To: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, jonathan chetwynd wrote:

  I hope I didn't suggest Xemacspeak isn't possible.

  I did a fairly thorough search, and only found requests.
  also asked a few bods and no one knows how to get it going....

  Perhaps I'll ask the xemacs newsgroup, except I haven't yet got newsgroups
  working....

  the websound project looks interesting but I've forsworn MS for the present,
  whilst I try  to get our sites working in a few other browsers.