Re: SGB Speaking Graphical Browser (or desktop)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:42:56 -0500 (EST)
To: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I think the best of these that I have come across is WebSound
http://websound.unige.ch/ - a graphical browseer that speaks (or a speaking
browser with graphical rendering)

Most Macintosh browsers speak, although generally at a fairly basic level.
Similarly there is the narrator function in windows 2000 but it is generally
a bit basic to provide what I think you are looking for.

I am surprised if it isn't possible to run emacespeak in Xemacs.

cheres

Charles