Re: Fw: Student created websites

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, David Poehlman wrote:

visited using LYNX.

mostly readable, better than the vast majority of web sites.

one minor comment, first page says "Click on red"  color is irrelavant and
isn't even noted in LYNX I have no idea what was actually "red" although
the links were highlighted rather than colored.

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks