Re: svg onmousewheel?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:01:53 -0500 (EST)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The idea is just like seperating content and presentation, except here it is
seperating behaviour from the device used to control the behaviour.  So the
user might drag a slider, or might activate a single button repeatedly, or
might use a mousewheel (I admit that I haven't figured out how to code up the
last one in a device independent way, although there may be prewritten event
coding for SVG that does this).

Chaals