RE: title for empty frames

From: Jim Thatcher <jim@jimthatcher.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:54:27 -0600
To: Rebecca Cox <rebecca@cwa.co.nz>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On all frames I would use both title and name attribute. Also titles on the
frame pages. This is because currently a preponderance of assistive
technology is either using name or title on pages and NOT using the title
attribute.

That said, even an empty frame will appear in frame lists, so put the
informative name="EmptyFrame" title="Empty Frame" for that one.

Jim
jim@jimthatcher.com
Accessibility Consulting
http://jimthatcher.com