RE: Font sizes

For my personal Web sites and other Web pages where I don't follow strict
company's HTML rules, I concentrate on the contents (information) and
accessibility since I consider them important. I don't want to be strict
with my Web pages layout and graphics. I also try to avoid plugins, CSS,
fancy fonts, fancy features, etc. It is not easy to make the Web sites
usable to every single Web browsers, operating systems, and devices out
there. I want to give the users the control for their text colors, sizes,
etc.
--
"News Headline: Ants Take A Long Time To Cook In Microwave" --unknown
--
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org