Mike Paciello excellent webcast

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:58:06 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: "Mike Paciello" <paciello@webable.com>
Excellent webcast of keynote presentation by Mike Paciello for a
MacroMedia workshop on Section 508. Mike introducing accessibility,
ICADD, WAI, WCAG, to show precedents for Section 508. Audience was
government attendees. Mike has consented to my posting this.

I played it on Real Player running on Windows. Even the real-time
visual-only captioning is readable at 2x magnification.

Link from frame on right of page:

http://www.tvworldwide.com/event_macromedia_061301.cfm

Regards/Harvey Bingham