RE: accessibile discussion forum?

From: David M. Clark <david@davidsaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:25:06 -0400
Anthony,

I have had pretty good luck with UBY. I have done a few minor tweaks at
the one for
http://www.halftheplanet.org/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro.

Note: I am well aware that this opens me to "corrections" to my above
statements, but I am prepared to incorporate all meaningful feedback. :)

Thanks,

dc

David M. Clark
Marathon Ventures