accessibile discussion forum?

From: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:52:35 +0100
Hi All,

Is anyone aware of accessible bulletin board / discussion forum software
which can be moderated and are also accessible? I imagine that email based
lists are best from the accessibility point of view but perhaps not the most
manageable from a moderator's point of view.

I'm thinking of an "out of the box" solution, something like UBB or
thereabouts. Basically, a facility which can be added to a site and will
take branding etc to maintain continuity with the look and feel of the site
it sits on but it has to be accessible.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Quinn
Head of Interaction Design

Frontend - Usability Engineering & Interface Design.
40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland.

email:  	 mailto:anthony.quinn@frontend.com
web:  	 www.frontend.com
tel:   	+353 1 24 11 600