Re: Accessible Flash

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
cc: jeffrey Pledger <jpledger@pop.mindspring.com>, Lubow Scott <lubow_scott@bah.com>, w3c <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Bob,

there are Real PLayer solutions which I believe work under command-line
linux, and you can certainly attach Realplayer for linux to lynx if you are
running an Xwindow system.

More details on the command-line stuff is in the archives of the blinux list,
which I believe is still hosted by RedHat.

cheers

Charles

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Access Systems wrote:

  On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, jeffrey Pledger wrote:

  > Unless you are using a dos links version and have not set it up to work

  I am running either Red Hat Linux 7.1
  or
  DOS 6.0

  windoze does not darken the door of my OS

  visited the site using the text browser LYNX

  Bob