Re: !title, !alt Re: Tooltips in HTML

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:11:05 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks for seconding that Charles, how do you feel about a quick tips for
dhtml, flash or any other non-w3c technology?

I could really do with an (dhtml) accessibility resource that was forward
thinking, and currently helpful, where issues like menus could be discussed
in the context of accessibility, by people working in the field, and
technologists.
Sticking one's head in the sand and saying it's not our problem does not
help resolve the issues. (not to suggest that anyone is, however there may
be an inclination not to name other technologies.)

thanks

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com