Re: dhtmlai focus group? Re: does tabbing raise an alt tag? was Re: Tooltips in HTML

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:28:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I know that you can set Opera behaviour to say where the href goes (it can be
in a tooltip or just not appear), but I am not really an expert user.

cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

  sorry Charles see that opera uses status bar for alt or title.
  no wonder I can never find the href, where do they display it?

  jonathan chetwynd
  IT teacher (LDD)
  j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
  http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory