RE: Lotus Domino and Accessible Tables

From: Gatewood, Joy <jogat@opic.gov>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:22:08 -0500
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "Leaf, Mary Beth" <MLeaf@opic.gov>
I'm assuming that you are talking about the Domino designer tool.

According to the documentation, one can either use the tool to
generate html code, or one can insert pre-written code.

For the latter instance, the <TH> tag is supported.

If the issue is pass through HTML, thats a horse of a different
color.  Many tools let the developer/designer get away with not
writing alt tags, etc. Front Page is such a tool, and given that
the Microsoft platform is the most proliferate at the government
level, it seems a more problematic issue.

Joy Gatewood