RE: Lotus Domino and Accessible Tables

Joy,

thanks for the clarification. Graham Oliver wrote the intial request, so I
will defer to him. But as I read it his original request was specifically
whether it was possible to get the th element _without_ hand-coding such as
inserting passthrough code.

see the begining of this thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001JanMar/0735

regards