RE: testing to ensure 508 compliance

From: Jim Thatcher <thatch@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:58:16 -0600
It seems that a good place to ask these kinds of 508 questions is the Sec508
list hosted by Trace, sec508@trace.wisc.edu. All the Trace lists are listed
sec508 send a note to listproc@trace.wisc.edu with a message that says
"subscribe sec508 <your first name> <your last name>" without the quotes.
You can find the archives of the lists through the above trace website.

Jim
jim@jimthatcher.com
Accessibility Consulting
http://jimthatcher.com