testing to ensure 508 compliance

From: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:37:39 -0000
Hi all,

I've been following the discussion on compliance with the WAI guidelines as
they relate to the section 508 requirements. Is there a specific agency who
has responsibility to test if a site complies and how do they do this?

cheers

Anthony

 Anthony Quinn                     UI Design Manager

   Frontend ~ Usability Engineering & Interface Design
   40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland

          Visit our Usability InfoCentre at:
      http://www.frontend.com/usability_infocentre/

 anthony.quinn@frontend.com       tel: +353 1 241 1600
 http://www.frontend.com          fax: +353 1 241 1601