Re: playing sounds in netscape, using javascript

From: Kristina Seyer Smith <kristina@bonair.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:28:25 -0800
To: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, rtaketa@sjsu.edu
Jonathan,

I did a project like this for the California School for the Blind last
Spring through my Master's program in Geography (emphasis in Geographic
Information Systems) at San Jose State University. The purpose was to show
the spatial relationship of buildings on a web-based campus map to the
blind, and/or those with limited vision.  (Hopefully we'll get the map up
on their web site soon).  When hovering the mouse over a building, Netscape
would respond with the name of the Facility.

I'll need to pull the code and project off my laptop and put it someplace
you can get to it.

Regards,
Kristina