Is This JavaScript Menu Accessible?

From: Christopher Atkinson <cwa@pipeline.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:02:34 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have a really simple JavaScript menuing system on my personal website.
>From recent discussions here, it seems like JavaScript is a bit of a
problem.

I want to make sure it's accessible, or at least doesn't mess people up, or,
if not, get any suggestions people might have to make it okay.

Menu scripts are only triggered if browser is Netscape or Explorer versions
4 and up. For people with screenreaders/assistive technologies riding on top
of IE/NS, either there will be no menu or menu will "appear" at bottom of
page. I hope.

If anyone wants to help, pages are:

For Explorer homepage URL is http://www.pipeline.com/~cwa/TYWHome.htm.

For Netscape the menuing system does not appear on the homepage due to
Cascading Stylesheet bugs, but does appear on inside pages, for example:
http://www.pipeline.com/~cwa/Bohemian_Phase.htm.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice anyone is kind enough to give me.

Regards,

Chris Atkinson