Re: user defined stylesheets

From: Frank Tobin <ftobin@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:41:09 -0600 (CST)
To: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.com>
Anthony Quinn, at 15:13 -0000 on Wed, 10 Jan 2001, wrote:

    If anyone has some examples of stylesheets which they use, could they please
    send them to me, as I would like to show how this feature works in real
    life.

I use a simple stylesheet:

dfn, dt {
  font: bold;
}

font, FONT {
  font-family: sans-serif;
  font-size: medium;
}

I wish the font bit worked like I think it would in Mozilla, but alas....

I tried to do something like like "blockquote{ border: thin red }" or
something, but it messed up too many pages which use blockquotes as
indentation.

--
Frank Tobin		http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/