user defined stylesheets

From: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:13:50 -0000
Hi folks,

I'd like to show some designers how their web pages behave when people run
them through their own user-defined stylesheets and ideally I would like
some "real" examples.

If anyone has some examples of stylesheets which they use, could they please
send them to me, as I would like to show how this feature works in real

Thanks in advance,

 Anthony Quinn                     UI Design Manager

   Frontend ~ Usability Engineering & Interface Design
   40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland

          Visit our Usability InfoCentre at:

 anthony.quinn@frontend.com       tel: +353 1 241 1600
 http://www.frontend.com          fax: +353 1 241 1601