Re: XML questions

Steven,

Regarding your first question, I can say that Window-Eyes does not
currently support aural style sheets. This is something that I have
approached our developers about, and we have brainstormed on a few items.
But I'm not sure where the development will go from here. To my knowledge,
none of the major screen readers support aural style sheets at this time.

Aaron

--
Aaron Smith
GW Micro