Re: XML questions

emacspeak supports Aural CSS. I am not sure how far it supports XML - I
havent' checked for some time.

cheers

Charles McCN

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Aaron Smith wrote:

  Steven,

  Regarding your first question, I can say that Window-Eyes does not
  currently support aural style sheets. This is something that I have
  approached our developers about, and we have brainstormed on a few items.
  But I'm not sure where the development will go from here. To my knowledge,
  none of the major screen readers support aural style sheets at this time.

  Aaron

  --
  Aaron Smith
  GW Micro