XML questions

From: Steven McCaffrey <SMCCAFFR@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:46:38 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Miscellaneous:

1. Does anyone know if aural style sheets are supported by screen readers?  As far as I know, they are not.
2. I think Lynx displays the source XML file.
If the elements (tags) are indeed semantic and not like <red>, <flashing>, then the source file itself might be the best way to go.
3. IE seems to use some default display.  Can I get IE 5 to display a source XML file that does not have an associated CSS or XSlL file as a plain text file?

I think that draft is a very good start.

Steve