From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman1@home.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 2:40 PM
To: Joel Sanda
Subject: Re: Full Text of Access Board Specification

try:
http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/508standards.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Sanda" <joels@ecollege.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 4:23 PM
Subject: Full Text of Access Board Specification

Anyone know where the full text of the Federal Access Board's ruling is?
I'm
at the access-board site, but all I can find is the article that ran in
the
Federal Register and that just seems to make reference to the rules, not
actually spell them out.

I'm working on a document that compares the WCAG 1.0 to the new Federal
rules and the California Community College rules, and I'll send that out
the list when it's done (of course, I need the darn Fed rules to finish!
<grin> )

TIA - Joel

Joel Sanda
Quality Assurance Manager