RE: Full Text of Access Board Specification

From: Michael R. Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:53:01 -0400
To: "Joel Sanda" <joels@ecollege.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Joel,

try http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/508standards.htm

Sincerely,

Mike Burks

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Joel Sanda
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 4:24 PM
To: 'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'
Subject: Full Text of Access Board Specification

Anyone know where the full text of the Federal Access Board's ruling is? I'm
at the access-board site, but all I can find is the article that ran in the
Federal Register and that just seems to make reference to the rules, not
actually spell them out.

I'm working on a document that compares the WCAG 1.0 to the new Federal
rules and the California Community College rules, and I'll send that out to
the list when it's done (of course, I need the darn Fed rules to finish!
<grin> )

TIA - Joel

Joel Sanda
Quality Assurance Manager