Full Text of Access Board Specification

From: Joel Sanda <joels@ecollege.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:23:34 -0600
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Anyone know where the full text of the Federal Access Board's ruling is? I'm
at the access-board site, but all I can find is the article that ran in the
Federal Register and that just seems to make reference to the rules, not
actually spell them out.

I'm working on a document that compares the WCAG 1.0 to the new Federal
rules and the California Community College rules, and I'll send that out to
the list when it's done (of course, I need the darn Fed rules to finish!
<grin> )

TIA - Joel

Joel Sanda
Quality Assurance Manager