Re: Parody of commercial websites

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:24:33 -0700
To: joeclark@joeclark.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 06:39 PM 4/2/2001, joeclark@joeclark.org wrote:
>There are about 20 volunteers so far. The idea is that we produce 20
>or so completely believable pages, using real-world design tropes *no
>matter how ill-advised*, and then *also* make them accessible,
>proving that accessibility can be applied to commercial sites.

Seems like a bit of a strawman, though, doesn't it?  Although I think
I can see why the exercise could be useful...  It just seems to me that
it's easier to "prove" this by, well, looking at accessible commercial
sites. ;)

>Kynn, this says nothing about optimization, but one thing at a time.)

Hey, I can sell you some software to make that easier. ;)

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America
Tel +1 949-567-7006