Re: Parody of commercial websites

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:55:58 -0700
To: joeclark@joeclark.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 07:24 PM 4/2/2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>Seems like a bit of a strawman, though, doesn't it?  Although I think
>I can see why the exercise could be useful...

My response here sounded a bit more negative than I meant for it
to sound -- I do believe that this is a good thing to work on and
I don't want anyone to get the impression that I was dissing Joe
or his project.  I encourage anyone who has the time to help out
with this, and I'm sorry if anyone got the wrong idea from my

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America
Tel +1 949-567-7006