New report on WCAG awareness in UK HE.

From: Paul Booth <paul@disinhe.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:31:11 -0000
To: "IG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have just published the report of one of the many small scale studies ran
here at DISinHE (Disability and Information Systems in UK Higher Education).
I thought this one may be of particular interest to this group as it
comprises a survey of Higher Education Lecturers' Awareness of the World
Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.

More information at http://www.disinhe.ac.uk/library/article.asp?id=39

The study was completed by Lesley Sams and Penelope Yates-Mercer from the
Department of Information Science City University London.

- Paul

--
Paul Booth, Project Lead, DISinHE Office.
Disability and Information Systems in Higher Education